Author Topic: Too many choices?!  (Read 1534 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Too many choices?!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 09:12:26 am »
Hmmmm,? not sure I agree with slamming my sandwich into a mogul resulting in a damaged sandwich...

For example the IM82 is a sandwich construction and no one I know has reported damaging their sandwich this past season.

Still I do agree with some concepts of your comments...the sandwich constrution MAY provide a more rails to the snow. Since I ski the 2006 RX8...it's hard for me to believe that the edge hold could be any better but it could be.

What I do believe is that the sandwich design WILL give it more kick a poo, more lively, maybe less damp.

For me, I'd certainly have to demo that ski if I was thinking of purchasing cause I would want to make sure it was at least provide me with the same performance I've become used too with the current RX8.

It will be interesting to hear from others as they give the new RX8 a ride. For those with their mind set on owning an? RX8, if you can buy a 2006 model? right...you won't be disappointed...very versatile ski, great edge hold, will accomodate a broad section of skier skills.

Gary