Author Topic: Awesome new Spyder jacket  (Read 903 times)

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Awesome new Spyder jacket
« on: September 06, 2006, 08:08:08 am »
http://www.spyder.com/productdetail.asp?productid=100740

yes, this is for real and no I'm not buying it! I do think Gary would great in this with is new 82's......Ther perfect outfit for Beaver Creek

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Awesome new Spyder jacket
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 08:42:39 am »
Gee, thanks Ron.....if I looked like Big Foot..it would be the perfect suit!!!

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!

Ok, I guess I could set aside my Army Camo ski gear for the Big Foot Suit, however, if I'm abducted by a Sasquatch at Beaver Creek, I'm holding you personally responsible.

Hey Jim, I think we're putting you back in charge of the ski clothing department!

Does it really go with my Head Monster 82's....hmmmm....monst er....hmmmmm....

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 09:40:14 am »
Gary, I would only suggest wearing this suit to those with the skills and cahonies to pull it off!? You can't wear that and be a hacker-poser!? You rule dude-- Yes, it would look awesome with the acid green!

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 12:13:10 pm »
I guess I would look like a big beaver riding a Monster...

Ron, seriously, ......I'm not sure anyone could pull that off!

But ok...what the heck,.....you buy it, Ill wear it....get it big enough so we all could take turns too!

I think this belongs under the classification of non-essential and (foolish) ski gear.

It's been said "Ron is a trendsetter"...who am I to question the master of orange, white, black, brown,yellow, and grey!

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 03:02:11 pm »
Gary, I would only suggest wearing this suit to those with the skills and cahonies to pull it off!? You can't wear that and be a hacker-poser!? You rule dude-- Yes, it would look awesome with the acid green!

You know, it would really make a fashion statement. And no one will be able to make head or tails of your cujones.
(sorry, I couldn't resist)
"Play it Sam"

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 08:19:03 am »
Well midwif,....(means what?)

I see your point! Of course only Ron can speak for Ron and I'm sure he will chime in here.

Maybe the true case here is that the wearer of THAT outfit, has no cujones at all.....did ya ever think of that possability,....hmmmm?

Never the less....any cujones or non-cujones skier that dons that outfit...better be a dam good skier who can stand public ridicule, stares of disdain, lust from Sasquatch, and crave lots of attention.

I can only imagine what that thing looks like when it's all wet. Hey, if there was a major crash and burn in that suit..they'd probably call animal control.

It would be interesting to see if any of us actually see that outfit on the mountain this year...all points bulletin!!

But yet, I would certainly rate it up there with those fluorescent green and orange stretch one piece outfits...yuk!

best,
Gary

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 10:22:44 am »
Gary
When first choosing a computer moniker, I wanted to use midwife (my profession), but they were all taken, so I cut the e off. I continue using it on most sites due to memory issues.

I am going to carry my cell phone with me at all ski mountains this year!! It has? photo ability. If I see that incredible piece of ski gear on a ?human? I will get a pic and post for all to enjoy. I bet there is someone out there who will do it! :D
"Play it Sam"

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 11:23:13 am »
cujones is a state of mind, not just a set of actual testicals.  Come on now. 

I am just not good enough for that suit....yet. It is cool though.

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 01:18:49 pm »
Ok midwif....thanks for the explanation on the name...got it. Great idea on the cell phone photo...would make a great centerfold for ski magazine.
Now, do you see what I mean about Ron...do you see what kind of eclectic clothes horse we're dealing with.

You know, if we all pitch in, we could probably buy him one of those hairy beasts for his birthday. Of course...I WILL NOT SKI WITH HIM if he is wearing it. Well unless I'm playing my accordian and have a money bucket on hand.

Chuckles....
Gary

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 08:48:06 pm »
Now THAT would be a great photo OP! ;D
"Play it Sam"

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 07:23:27 am »
I'll wear the suit if you ski with the accordian AND the monkey (on your shoulder)- of course that means the appropriate clothes to match.....

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 01:38:36 pm »
Ok ROn...I'm good on the accordian....

But having a monkey on my back...not good...no monkey's for me!

I'll bring my 99cm Hart's, don't need no stinkn' poles,  grab my accordian and a bucket for the cash. You bring the suit!

"We're in the money, we're in the money!!!!"

Gary