Author Topic: RealSkier II swag Ideas for Steamboat  (Read 239 times)

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: RealSkier II swag Ideas for Steamboat
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 11:35:33 am »
Just heard back from Steamboat.  They will be sending a logo for our use. I was thinking it would be cool to put the Steamboat logo on the back of the vest and the RealSkier logo on the front. I will have to see how much all of this will cost. I spoke with Peter and he will have a logo around end of October/beginning of November.

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 11:53:43 am »
Thanks for doing this Ron. Sounds like it will be a great momento of a great trip.
"Play it Sam"

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 12:46:17 pm »

I would vote for a single breastpocket logo with verbage.  I don't really care if its a Steamboat logo with Camp Cassara text or a RealSkiers logo with Steamboat '07 verbage.

Or, I guess it could be the Gary Cassara family crest with RealSkiers II on it (no one would get that).   :D

I don't like the harley look of having patches all over the place.  "not a sermon, just a thought'. 
I do think it is an absolutely great idea and appreciate your initiative in following through.  ADD??? I think not.
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 01:24:14 pm »
OK, start thinking of placement then. I was thinking the Steamboat logo

on the back of the vet and then the Realskier logon the front left. We could do some other creative things like integrate the REalskier logo on the bottom of the Steamboat logo . Give it some thought and post

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 02:59:22 pm »
Really like the idea of a realskiers logo. Not crazy about having the Steamboat as well. I bow to the will of the majority, however.
"Play it Sam"

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 03:15:10 pm »
Guys, I think I agree with Lynn...

The thing that unites our group is this forum....no matter where we ski or who sees our vest,  it's not the resort that makes us special...it's our RS family.

So.....my vote would be for just RS logo.....

I think if Steamboat was a sponser providing us with Perks that might be different but don't think that's the case.

Just a thought,
Gary

PS and if anyone wants to sew on tons of patches, cool....I'll bet if Jim agreed to sew on any and all patches we provided...that's just down right nice!

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 08:23:04 am »
No worries mates!  We will just go with the one logo then, less cost too.