Author Topic: Midwifs' Metrosexual Skier Thread (aka How Are You Feeling)?  (Read 329 times)

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Lynn, the wite pants are actually easy to keep clean. Also, can you find a picture of the pants and jacket on the web and post the links?

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
Ron
I tried to find the jacket online that i purchased, but didn't see the model. I did buy some orage white pants online today. The color says 'vanilla', so if it's not a true white, back they go. I bow to the combined fashion sense of the REALSKIERS
"Play it Sam"

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts

Combined fashion sense of the RealSkiers.

Other than Ron, I believe that to be a tremendous oxymoron.  Let me check Wikipedia.

An oxymoron (plural oxymorons or more rarely oxymora) is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms. Oxymoron is a loanword from Greek oxy ("sharp") and moros ("dull"). Thus the word oxymoron is itself an oxymoron.

Fashion sense  <-->  Gary/Jim/Michael.   Point made.
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Ron
I tried to find the jacket online that i purchased, but didn't see the model. I did buy some orage white pants online today. The color says 'vanilla', so if it's not a true white, back they go. I bow to the combined fashion sense of the REALSKIERS
[/size]

I have to admit that I feel very appreciated and affirmed at this moment.? ?::)? ::)? ?::)? To have anyone listen to our fashion suggestions just tugs at my heartstrings.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 08:41:58 pm by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
ahh, play on maestro...... ;D

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Thank you sir.
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 08:58:15 pm »
bump