Author Topic: ROOM MATE THREAD  (Read 1070 times)

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: ROOM MATE THREAD
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2007, 12:00:40 pm »
I hesitate to share this with you East Coast wimps, because driving in the Great Plains means something different and I wasn't going to say anything until confirmed.?

I'm currently planning on flying into Kansas City, then driving.? 3 hours to Manhattan, KS? (the Little Apple) to my sister-in law.? 3 hours to Wichita for my mom and sister, 8 hours to Denver/Colorado Springs for some other friends (maybe) and then ?? 3 hours to Steamboat.? Similar to what Michael did last year from Salt Lake to Aspen to Beaver Creek.? It could change, but if I wind up driving then I will gladly serve my penance and pick up anyone else where it works out.

I am, however, mighty concerned about the space necessary to haul luggage for Ron's clothes and skis and Lynn's clothes in a single vehicle less than 40 feet long (especially since I can't unload my stuff ahead of time).? Oh well, something will work out.? Try to limit it to less than 6 suitcases each, please.

PS. I'm at the beach in NC all next week, so pick on me as much as you want, I won't be here to feel insulted.
PPS.? Thank you Judge Lynn for not choosing to impose the 'white pants' punishment on me.

Lynn:? That's MR. Ratliff to you, at least until we've been introduced.? :-)

Pinot Noir???? I thought you were talking about Nick Pino, ex 7'8" Kansas State basketball center who could barely walk to the gym, let alone tie his own shoes.? Amazingly, I think he actually got drafted by the Lakers.? Can you say Project?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 06:59:04 pm by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."