Author Topic: ROOM MATE THREAD  (Read 1002 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: ROOM MATE THREAD
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2007, 12:30:13 pm »
Lynn..beg to differ with you...you found your Mojo 3rd day out and were skiing the crud as well or better than some of the guys.

Jim....actually I'm 146 and still proud of my vigorous work out schedule. The secret to my longevity...?????

Most of my military was spent in the 98th Div Reserve unit....trained Ft. Bragg, Knox and Leonarwood....don't know Norm.
The better part of my time was as Staff Seargent in the band....what a great time.

As far as ski skills, age and all that stuff.....we are going to have a great time, lots of laughs, great food, and awesome skiing and BTW....Michael said you were a speed demon so we'll probably be chasing your PMTS ass all over Steamboat. Ron's got a good taste of PMTS through my preachings including for as best as I could splain it....what I learned from Clendenin in a bump session my wife and I had with him....good stuff!

oh yea my secret.....I forget how old I am!

Oh Jim... my research on the Russian mob stuff did come up with one possibility......di d you shorten your given name and leave out "ski" on the end?  Hmmm....how prophetic!

Best,
Gary