Author Topic: Hunting for IM82 and Supershapes - anyone seen deals?  (Read 218 times)

Brendan

Hunting for IM82 and Supershapes - anyone seen deals?
« on: February 19, 2007, 05:14:32 pm »
Hi Guys,

I am on the hunt for a deal on a Monster IM82, length 172 and possibly a worldcup supershape, length 165.  In case any of you are wondering why 165 - I spoke to Peter and he said the 165 is fine, the problem was with the preproduction model (160) and he has now deleted the reference to this off the "1 ski quiver" section on the site.  (I am 5'11, 160 pounds)

With all the talk of the supershapes on the site it has become extremely difficult to control my saliva and I am going through a box of tissues a day.  Droool.  I really should limit myself to the monster 82's but......

I have been going through ebay, nothing is standing out - if anyone has seen anything, that would be great - preferably shipping to Australia is even better.  Or should I be waiting for end of season to get a better deal??

Many thanks

Brendan

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Hunting for IM82 and Supershapes - anyone seen deals?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 08:12:32 am »
Brendan, call Scott (Dawg) at (541) 593-2453, he is at village bike and ski. Tell him you got his number from Ron-Finndog and you belong to realskiers. He has the best prices and is dependable. I don't know ho wyo ski but I would really suggest getting that SS in a 170. It's a different ski.

Brendan

Re: Hunting for IM82 and Supershapes - anyone seen deals?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 03:36:01 pm »
Many thanks Ron - once again I appreciate it.  I will post a question re the SS separately