Author Topic: My Arse is killing me  (Read 1077 times)

Svend

• 4-6 Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: My Arse is killing me
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 05:44:46 pm »
Spandex really can be great when it comes to the kids. Just think of all the times that the kids have gone out in embarrassing  outfits  :o. You want to say something about the outfit, but you get the look from the spouse that tells you to keep your mouth shut  :-X. Well, spandex is our turn around, fair-play response  :P. The first time you walk into the house after a bike ride and you are sweaty, in spandex, and the kids have friends over. The kids give you the embarrassed look  :-[ that says, "Dad, how could you wear that outfit ?!?  :o. We have friends over, how could you ?"

Ahhhh, turn around can be sweet  :-*.

Jim, great minds think alike.  That is very funny, but for fear of embarrassing myself as much as my daughters, I will do this when none of their friends are around.  Just the threat of going out in public so dressed will be enough to mortify them.  But fear not, I have other ways to embarrass them in front of their peers.  Blaring opera music from the car stereo in the high school parking lot at day's end, hundreds of kids streaming by, is one of my favourites.  And if I happen to be in good voice, that is sufficient to send them walking home on their own, disavowing any knowledge of, or relation to their father.   ;D