Author Topic: DPS 112rp on snow review  (Read 871 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: DPS 112rp on snow review
« on: December 14, 2011, 06:57:20 pm »
Hey Mike, the Rossi S3 is a different ski and part of my evolution in looking for the perfect pow plus ski.

The S3 at 98 underfoot was great fun and versatile with a 20m turning radius. It was heavier and more work edge to edge...not bad but the DPS is quicker, lighter, wider and turnier, shovels stay above surface, and I can't wait to hear your review of them...it's a must you try them.

It's great fun to be able to try and search for THE product that just seems to fit the bill...like my MX78's have for me....the S3's ....my son now has them...and can't wait to get on them.

Max...there are some here I have skied with me. I know I talk about how I ski but pics and videos do tell the story....there are some history pics of me over on Clendenin's site....send me your email and I'll send you some photo's from last season.

But take it from me, having seen pics of you skiing.....I think this ski would be a fantastic demo for you....would love to hear your review.

I know High Angles loves them...would like to hear from others who follow PMTS principals and see what their thoughts are.

Best, g