Author Topic: Arrival: Ski Logik Chariots!!  (Read 1626 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Arrival: Ski Logik Chariots!!
« on: December 02, 2011, 01:37:57 pm »
Hey Liam....my all time favorite Icelantic ski was the Pilgrim...very versatile ski for me...loved it...actually, I gave it to a relative of mind who also loves it. It was my boot high and above ski for 2 seasons 2 seasons ago.

I've only made one run on a pair of  Shamans ...not enought to garner a review but it did come up on edge nice but I remember looking down at those "mighty" shovels and man they looked monstrous...but never got in the way.

I hear you on that "other" guy....and would agree....

I was this close to buying the Chariot last year when I decided on the Rossi S3. I had a few chances to flex the Chariot's shovel and tail and for what my intended use for them....I just felt at my body weight and skiing style, it felt too beefy. Since our local shop now carries them, I'll be able to demo a pair I hope at our local mountain.

I agree Liam...100 underfoot I think is a bit much for the everyday ski ...but I say that considering my skiing style.  Heck, I thought the same thing about the thought of going from Head SS, Fischer RX8, Fischer P8's  to 78 underfoot in my Kastle MX78's but boy was I pleasanty surprised.
Nope...I'm kinda the guy that says give me something that likes a 16m radius or less, easy to bring up on edge and hold there, and doesn't kick the banana's out of me by end of day.

Still thinking I'll always be that 2 ski quivver guy.....for now, seems to work best for me. g