Author Topic: Jackson Hole Timeshare  (Read 131 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Jackson Hole Timeshare
« on: July 13, 2011, 01:42:50 pm »
Hey gang....hope all are enjoying their summer which finally arrived in upstate NY 3 weeks ago.

We have a 2 bed, 2bath with loft townhouse condo at the Jackson Hole Racquet Club, 6 min down the road to Jackson Hole Ski Resort. There is a shuttle too.

We want to try and get to Aspen for that week, Jan 15-22, 2012. We could rent it for $875 for the 7 nights.

If anyone is interested let me know and thanks,

Gary

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

LivingProof

• Global Moderator
  • 400 Posts
Re: Jackson Hole Timeshare
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 07:45:34 pm »
On the evening that I blew out my shoulder in JH, Gary and Alice hosted a dinner for those of us on the trip, Ron, Phil and I. It's a great condo, just a few minutes drive to the JH base area. Gary is offering this at a very nice rate....a good deal is sitting on the table should any of the RS crew wish to visit. Jackson Hole has a very strong pull on my heart. I know there are many great options, but the old west, plus the Tetons, plus the skiing is just so special.

Personally, I want to ski Jackson again with Gary and Alice. That's where we first met 3 seasons ago. I get too see them much less than I would like.

Gee, Aspen or JH, all my difficult decisions in life should be have such great "either...or" outcomes.

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Jackson Hole Timeshare
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 07:30:06 am »
Mike you are a gentleman and very kind.

I guess our plan is if we can rent the unit we will go to Aspen. If not, we're back at Jackson Hole, not a bad 2nd place huh.  ;D

By all means Mike....hope you can ski with us this season at either resort....to long between making turns together.

I am skiing in Park City Dec 8th -15th....1st planned trip for the season. Would love to make turns with all....Hoping for another great season.

Best,
G