Author Topic: Lange RX130 Pro  (Read 1140 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Lange RX130 Pro
« on: April 26, 2011, 12:33:15 pm »
Hey JB...I believe what your saying....it's all in the lateral stiffness. It's really hard to explain what that relates to in boot performance but it's truly a feel thing. It feels like the power of being on edge is instantaneous...... .it's bam...and it's there for as long as you want it...edge to edge, tip and bam....it's hooked up...pretty sweet I must admit.

I look forward to getting more time on it.

I know you're loving the Dodge.....But I wish there was some standarization for boot flexes....some bench mark all boots were goverend by. What I can say without a doubt, higher up the food chain in performance boots you go, the better the fit and the better the power transmission to the edges.

Nah, I don't think Ron or Phil think the site has moved to far to PMTS country....I think they've just become more active over at Epic.

Skiing is not surgery that needs to be performed in only one fashion....I love sharing ideas on what works for me and hearing what works for others... .and we all can be respectful and considerate. Whether PSIA or  PMTS or CLENDENIN.....there's a lot of great info to be sharred.

Hey...I was just checking the weather at Sunshine Ski Resort in Banff...still got wintere conditions....amazi ng!!!!

Best, g