Author Topic: Kastle FX94 vs. Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot ski recommendation  (Read 1781 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Kastle FX94 vs. Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot ski recommendation
« on: January 28, 2011, 06:16:33 pm »
Hey Mike...I see what your saying and having said that....I must hitch a ride on the RX..

I don't know what your weight is? or how you ski but there is a lot of "kick a poo juice" in the 78. You have to ski it or it will ski you...wondering if the RX requires less attention???

Another thing I did with the MX was to play around with binding locations...I found moving it forward really allowed me to pilot it so much better.For me it skis much more compliant from a forward mount. My height at 5 ft 8 and weight at 160lbs may have something to do with that.? I also like the crud busting ability of the 78 underfoot with my other ski being 98 underfoot, and the curd and broken snow is what I  look to ski...some of my favorite, ....so for me, the 78 and 98 provided a pretty good ski spectrum for most ski conditions.

I'll see if I can get a demo on the RX and compare.

Good get on the Harb Clendenon connection....2 of the best in my opinion. Lots of great info in the books and video's. I found watching their videos in slow motion really helped alot.

Good luck on your hunt for that 90/100 underfoot and keep us posted.

Thanks, Gary
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 06:19:04 pm by Gary »