Author Topic: New "east coast" skis for Lynn  (Read 1624 times)

SnowHot

• Ski Shop/Ski Patrol
  • 100 Posts
    • EpicSki
Re: New "east coast" skis for Lynn
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 06:35:10 pm »

So Lynn, if you were to pick three skis you want to demo this year what would they be?

Well, that was the primary purpose of this thread, to get others recommendations of what I should demo. My thoughts thus far, in order..

1. Kastle LX72.? Minor concern is the waist width since I really wanted somethingless than 70.? However, the rest of Phil's description of the LX82 was spot on!! The turn radius for shorter models should be down in the 12-13 range that I would like to have.
2. Kastle MX70. slightly narrower waist, but may give up some of the trees and bumps versatility of the LX72.
3. Head SuperShape.? I think this is too much ski for me, but given that both JBotti and todd recommended it, I will give it a try if the opportunity presents itself.? Maybe a SS Magnum or Icon TT80 as a similar option.
4. Head Perfect One.? But I think JBotti had an excellent point about laminates and, after checking, this is not a laminate.

All of the above paraphrased by? JIM R. for? Lynn.
Fixed.

The other ski that would be great is the Hart Phi-nomonal a 66 waisted ski that is close to the Kastle in quality.
I forgot about that,  Its a great ski.  Mosdef a good one to try out.
Sometimes you just need to let your Bad Self ski!!
~nolo