Author Topic: Head Power Rail bindings for 100mm skis  (Read 1512 times)

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
That was my initial impression when I stumbled across them.? Half way between a flat mount and a railflex (and liked the wider and lighter part as well).? And MUCH simpler to adjust to different size boots in case you want to let someone else try your skis because the front and back adjust separately (to accomodate the rental fleet).? It may have been out last year, but this is the first I have come across it.

And actually, I think the range of adjustment is much greater than 1.5 cm, because you can put your toe-piece and heel-piece wherever you want (including screwing it up).? You could do that before but you had to remove the binding and change the location of the rail on the bottom of the binding -- now it's all on top.? Sort of a hybrid of railflex and rental/demo bindings??

Initial install--  Slide the toe on, flip the lever to lock it in place, slide the heel on, flip the lever to lock it in place.
Move binding forward 2 cm -- release the toe, move it forward 4 marks, lock. Release the heel, slide it forward 4 marks, lock it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 03:00:08 pm by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."