Author Topic: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot  (Read 7806 times)

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2010, 08:31:06 am »
He may not have the order yet, but Peter is going to buy a pair, Perry is going to buy a pair, and you are going to buy a pair. And Ron will probably surprise us and buy a pair of Howitzers with the Indian Pipe graphics just to hang on his wall? And I took Mariella's comment about "we are very busy" to be a good thing from their point of view, even somewhat surprised.

You know, Rome was started when someone laid a single brick??

Actually, Dave ought to give us our skis for free as marketing.
I don't know if he had even heard of RealSkiers until we started talking to him, and I sent him the information about the Ski of the Year selection after Peter made it.? And SkiLogik ahs done a pretty good job of distributing that and the FreeSkier selection -- I was very surprised to see it on CNBC and Forbes. And Peter got some free advertising out of it as well, since SkiLogik is referencing RealSkiers as an authoritative ski reviewer.

And on a infrequent serious note, John, thanks for getting this whole ball rolling. I'm very excited.? It's unusual for me to be willing to pay list price, but the confluence of events was karma.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 08:38:14 am by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."