Author Topic: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot  (Read 7864 times)

Philpug

• Ski Shop/Ski Patrol
  • 400 Posts
Re: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2010, 09:54:44 am »
Mark my words...there are more posts in this thread, than Ski Logik will sell in units of the Chariot (126)

Phil:? Does that mean we need to keep posting here so that Ski Logik has a better chance to succeed?? But seriously, I would believe that -- & Ski-Logik might consider that a big success? (I certainly consider 126 posts a rousing success for John's thread!)

Question number 2.? How many pair of skis total (all models) do you think their business model would consider "break even" and how many would make a "good year" for a 1st year startup like Ski Logik.? I was quite surprised by them saying they had to cut up 1000's of pair of skis when he was running Scotty Bob.? That was 3-4 times what I assumed a full year's production was.?

If you had to WAG a number, how many pair of Kastle's were sold last year.

Ron, do you have any idea how many pair Icelantic is now selling per year?? They have a lot more name recognition and acceptance than ski-logik.

LOL, there are how many people have access to this forum? I really should have posted that Ski Logik might not sell 126 pairs total. I don't know what their nut is to crack for being profitable..let alone in the first couple of years of production.

IIRC, Kastles sold about 600 pr last year.