Author Topic: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot  (Read 7834 times)

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot
« on: August 29, 2010, 09:12:03 am »
I am pretty sure they are twin tips. This is how my question went to the owner via e-mail:

Nice to know about the ability to have my name added. I will only do that if I demo them first. It has to be harder to sell skis with your name on them!!
thanks.? Yes, harder to sell, but I was thinking that it would also make them harder to steal, and they look distinctive enough (and wide enough) to be a target.  Different look, but I might want to keep them around even after they get replaced as Ron has done does his Shamans' (which are lovely skis).? BTW, I also got the impression that you could get any of their top-sheet patterns on any of the skis as part of tht $50 customization charge (I can't imagine that this option will last long if they get any kind of volume.)
Maybe we should develop the RealSkiers custom topsheet.

Summary.  apparently amazing 1-ski quiver for Western skiing, 100mm waist width Ron had been saying I should try, helps me keep up with Lynn on her 84mm waisted skis, appearance has really hooked me, and given equal skis I would rather support some guy in his dream than send the same dollars to a corporation.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 09:22:41 am by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."