Author Topic: Steamboat free skiing deal  (Read 133 times)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Steamboat free skiing deal
« on: December 02, 2008, 07:50:14 am »
Hey gang...I was just on the Steamboat site on they have a free skiing package with lodging....thought you all might want to see if there's application. The following is off their web site:

Steamboat will provide FREE lift tickets when powderhounds book a minimum 3 nights lodging between Opening Day, Wednesday, November 26th and Thursday, December 25th through Steamboat Central Reservations?. Local experts are available seven days a week to assist guests in planning and building a customized Ski Free at Steamboat* lodging package that is only available for a limited time.

Gary

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

gregmerz

• 4-6 Year Member
  • 200 Posts
Re: Steamboat free skiing deal
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 08:36:58 am »
I pursued this late last week.? Only one "promotion" per person was the line I got.? Since I got promotional pricing on my lodging, no ski for free for me...

I'd prefer they take that little bit of savings I didn't get and seed the clouds... ???
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 08:40:59 am by gregmerz »

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:16:02 am »
Jim and Lynn...Probably worth checking into....I think Ron is going to make a call on behalf of the rest of us since we're staying together.

Right Greg....they do need snow....but I saw they're expecting 5-8" overnight and more snow tomorrow and later this week.

Keeping our fingers crossed....it may be time to do the Snowatella snow dance!  ;D

G

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 09:36:33 am »
Gary:

Yes, and thanks, and I did make reservations under that plan when they first announced it a couple of weeks back.

Everyone:? As part of the plan, I can also get additional lift tickets at $50 per day (although there may be a limit).
I assumed that Ron and Gary already bought season passes, but if $50 sounds attractive to anyone else let me know and I will check more closely.

Jim

« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:39:42 am by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."