Author Topic: Mile High Althetic Demo and new ski's- Free shipping for RS members  (Read 129 times)

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Hello everyone,

"We currently have close to 1000 demos in stock. Mostly 08 stuff but some 07 stuff. We are constantly updating the site with new inventory. If you see a particular ski but not in the size you are looking for there is a good chance we have it in stock. We offer free shipping in the U.S. for all Realskiers Forum members. "

I bought from these guys and they were good to deal with. - Ron

http://milehighathletic.com/snow/index.php
303-327-skis.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
just got my SuperShape Magnums from Mile High, they are in fantastic condition. 98%.

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
jim/Lynn, do you know how ot make the is a sticky for a while?

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
Ron

I am SO NOT the person to know how to do this. Hopefully Jim will check in and give us a tutorial.

Sounds like a good site to have on hand, though.

Lynn
"Play it Sam"

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts

Done.

I didn't know how to do it either, but there was a little button down at the bottom that said "sticky" and so now it is.
Hope Peter doesn't mind.

Jim
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
He probably won't mind as long as you wash your hands. >:D
"Play it Sam"

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
 ;D ;D ;D Actually I was more trying to rememberwhether there were any ski shops on the main site that supported Peter and the RealSkiers site.

You must be working the night shift tonight???? BTW, I still think the Every Thangs are a good ski for you (at least until you recover some of that lost weight and get back up to the 140-150's).? :-*
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
as long as you are not promoting them, which we are not, I dont see the harm, they are giving us free shipping. I don't think Peter really views this site as part of the main site per say.  The stores he has listed are test shops but there isn't any benefits to us.

Philpug

• Ski Shop/Ski Patrol
  • 400 Posts
Do you have a" thread tools" button? Should be under that.