Author Topic: Digging for.....  (Read 165 times)

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
Digging for.....
« on: July 11, 2008, 07:59:04 am »
Dirt??? Truth??

....for the reason Ron's leg keeps collapsing???

Best of luck on monday in the OR!!!
Remember, PICTURES!!!! Tell the surgeon you have an audience WAITING with gruesomely bated breath to see your innards.

Hope the pain is minimal.
Lynn

"Play it Sam"

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Digging for.....
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 08:12:18 am »
Dirt??? Truth??

....for the reason Ron's leg keeps collapsing???

Best of luck on monday in the OR!!!
Remember, PICTURES!!!! Tell the surgeon you have an audience WAITING with gruesomely bated breath to see your innards.

Hope the pain is minimal.
Lynn

Interesting question "Queen of the Bronx".  What is the common thead here???    ;D ;D NURSES!!   ;D ;D
Is it possible that Ron keeps returning to various hospitals because of the Nurses???  I have heard (from Dr. House) of stranger psychoses!!

Anyway, Ron, hope all goes well and fixes the problem and that you are skiing up a storm at RS3.
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 08:35:59 am »
thanks Guys!? I really appreciate the good thoughts and prayers and here is the "story" that Gary had come up with.? It's so "gary"...

The true story behind Ron?s leg injury was one he wishes to conceal for obvious reasons?..you know Ron, his boots, the deck, etc?I have it from a good source while in his ski boots, clicked into his skis, standing on the deck after 5 espressos, 3 glasses of wine and a stick of pepperoni, he watered down his deck, got into his tuck position and one leg slipped off the deck leaving the other suspended on the deck. Needless to say, fire and rescue were called, (there are actual photo?s in the Annandale Gazette) and with the use of a small crane, they were able to extract him from his awkward position. During the extraction process, his right leg got entangle in a lovely Japanese Yew, (you know how they can be) and one yank of the crane later, muscles in his groin exceeded MSC (maximum stretch capacity) and a nasty tear incurred.
After months of trying to find a doctor who would be willing to listen to insistent ski stories and espresso machine comparisons, he finally hit upon a snowboard Dr. that is more let?s say?.loose in the brain (elnuttso) than he?.(Yes I know I fit into that category as well) so July 14th, he get?s FIXED. Keehee hee?.Ron?s getting fixed?.Make?s me chuckle!!

I will ask for pictures since Lynns obssessed with my lower abs....... yeah baby.....

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 09:39:04 am »
Gary is CLEARLY more qualified to go digging for the truth than I am! ;D
"Play it Sam"

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 09:47:33 am »
I think he ate a lot of acid in the 60's     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 10:14:01 am »
Ah yes, the good old days! ;D
"Play it Sam"

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 10:59:12 am »
Good thoughts begin at 9 am. I should be done by 10.

Glenn

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 10:04:29 am »
Hope all went well today Ron.  8)