Author Topic: New Gear (any kind) Fix is a good thing  (Read 956 times)

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: New Gear (any kind) Fix is a good thing
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2008, 12:00:00 pm »
BAck to new gear!? I received my new Pacific Blue Spyder pants yesterday from Seirra, I immediately went and put them on with my black Descente jacket and carbon Tactic helmet and goggles. I stood on the back porch in 85 degrees and asked my wife if she liked it.....? They're so cool. They are the perfect addition to the poser/gaper gallery... Now, if I could only ski....... >:D

Ron:? have you considered a Harb camp.? I hear rumors that they can teach you how to ski???? ?>:D >:D

You asked your wife if she liked it .... but you stopped before telling us what she said???? ?;D ;D? Inquiring minds wonder what words of wisdom a spouse might say to a husband standing on the back porch in June in 85 degree weather wearing full ski clothes (including helmet).? ????? ?::)

We're going to look like twins, you in your black jacket with blue pants and me in my blue jacket with black pants.? Hooray!!? I wanna be somewhat like Ron (minus the injuries).

I have to agree that the apple pie turned out awesomely, especially given the absence of a real pie pan in the culinary arsenal.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:20:07 pm by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."