Author Topic: What you pack in?  (Read 794 times)

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
Re: What you pack in?
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 08:25:20 pm »
Oh god, I am so worried that you guys think I am a ripper in disguise. Skiing ability is so subjective. On a TTS scale, I am probably about a 6. I need to tip way more than I do on the skis. My poling is off, off, off. Not much counter balance. Will be working on all of the above.
Again, I repeat, if I am the slow woman out, no problem meeting up later.
Also, I have to tell you, that if anyone in my family or friends heard you describe me as modest and humble, they would fall on the floor laughing. I am known for my bluntness, not modesty.
However, I am also known for my sartorial splendor! I would be glad to take pictures of the guy who can fit into my....
Oh, wait, we're NOT going there!
"Play it Sam"

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 09:01:22 pm »
It would be funny if you were a ripper in disguise, but I believe that you're not.? I still remember when Ron was looking for ideas on how to tell when his hip was about to drag in the snow because he was so angulated and tipped over in his turns, so I am pretty sure that he and Gary are rippers (not in disguise as long as they keep their own on).?

But even the things that you know that you don't do are a good indication of someone that does more than just go cruise the greens in her Bogner/Obermeyer fur coat.

Sartorial Splendor???? ?;D? Does that have something to do with tonsils or speaking or using big words or something?

« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 09:07:28 pm by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 09:12:36 pm »

Sartorial Splendor???? ?;D? Does that have something to do with tonsils or speaking or using big words or something?

It's alliterative fun. ;)
"Play it Sam"

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 04:59:54 am »
Ahh, the truth shall be made known to all on the corderoy ;D I shall forever live with my words on that one for sure. I did correct that statement and am thoroughly embarrased. IT shows mt niavity and lack of experience. It will provide excellent fodder for on the snow saterical banter. That's for sure! The true ripper will be Michael. We'll just follow his contrail! Look out upper and lower Latigo!  (one of my favorite rippers, check the map)  Oh, Lynn, you have been involved in sports long enough to know that there is no mercy on the slopes when it comes to verbal abuse, there's actually a liability waiver on the back of your ticket! I'm sure you can dish it out with the best of them!  Don't forget to pack the rapier witt! I'm still with holding and reserving the right to use the pants joke when I feel its use is appropriate....

midwif

• Global Moderator
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 07:54:08 am »
Don't worry Ron, I still have silk undie jokes running around my head.  ;D
"Play it Sam"