Author Topic: FF14 binding setting for female skier, Head SS Speed  (Read 688 times)

bf_hill

Re: FF14 binding setting for female skier, Head SS Speed
« on: March 18, 2008, 05:15:28 am »
Hey Jim,

PS -- I read your thread with Brad re. Railflex...maybe he might benefit from my comments...?

Svend

So I get this personal email from Jim suggesting I might benefit from this discussion since I bought new RX8's with a railflex system.? Lo and behold, Svend has read Jim's and my discussion about my new skiis with railflex bindings and I see my name!? Apparently with some Tomfoolery, more on THAT later.? Yes, it is VERY interesting and I plan to look at the bindings when I get to Vermont to check them out.? I will have to try Jim's BOF and CRS rule of thumb measures and compare them to the current mounted position.? And yes, I will try moving them forward.? I had read about moving them forward in other threads but this one (sorry I by-passed it, perhaps b/c of the term "female".? Lesson learned) was very interesting.

So thanks Jim and Svend for thinking of me!? I will certainly report back on my findings.? I am starting to think that I should have had the skis shipped directly to me and I should have hauled them up to Vermont so I could play with them....

Brad