Author Topic: FF14 binding setting for female skier, Head SS Speed  (Read 682 times)

Svend

• 4-6 Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: FF14 binding setting for female skier, Head SS Speed
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:19:04 am »
Hmmm...maybe moving the binding is easier than it looks.  I'll look into this a bit more.  I downloaded the Tyrolia tech manual from a link on this forum, so I'll have a boo at it to see what's involved.  From what you've said, it sounds pretty straightforward.

As for keeping up with my wife, believe me, it's not a testosterone thing.  I have no emotional difficulties or insecurities associated with her skiing way faster than me.  8)  I know lots of guys who would love to get their wives out on the slopes just once or twice per season, but it ain't happenin', much to their frustration.  I can't keep mine off of them.  Nice situation to have, believe me.  It's just that I'd like to be able to keep up to her for a change, and not feel like I'm slowing her down when we ski together.  Major fun is being had no matter what the speed  ;D

Thanks again for the input, and if we end up tweaking the bindings, I'll post back here again and let you know how it worked out and what difference it made to her skiing.  Maybe there'll be some interesting info for female skiers on FF bindings....we'll see....

All the best,

Svend