Author Topic: HH two footed release vids  (Read 659 times)

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: HH two footed release vids
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 11:08:32 am »
All wise and valid: truth!  OK, understand that mr. Cassara is neither offended, concerned, or embarrased in any way, shape or form. his initial comment after I asked if he peed on them was "no", Like it's 6 degrees no unfrozne liquids within a few hundred miles and he just says "no". It was a classic moment Alice and I almost busted another gut (yes, it's painful to laugh). He showed his true pathelogical side. 

Now then,Can Gary please edit the warm bodily fliud comment into a urine specific reference???????????  PLEASE

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 12:06:29 pm »
Hey Ron:

You are a moderator, YOU have the POWER, you can edit it for him to make it say whatever you want (and no one will know it was you and not him).

Jim
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 12:34:07 pm »
Yes, I thought I woul dgive the opportunity however, its done.......

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 12:35:35 pm »
Jim...you had me rolling on the floor with that one...guys...we need our own talk show, no doubt.

AND Ron...who is to say that discharging pee from deep within the owner on to a ski is not a true act of love. An act of territorial bonding that says: this is mine and I am its!
Man...that's just too beautiful!

G

(Edited by mod to avoid any confusion)

Hmm, sounds just like my dog peeing on a tree? You are its????? you are nuts...... :)

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 01:36:58 pm »
Oh...yawn.....
I think I've been hijacked,  and softened...Ok...if any were offended...not intended...pee, fluids..it's all the same  >:D...it's where the twisted mind goes is what creates the warping of the words.

Still, I emphatically state to this date and beyond, I did not intentionally aim, place, target, or direct any bodily fluids onto a pair of rental skis I was given to use. Two feet of fresh snow, extremely pitched run, nervous cause other people might ski by and elicit an autograph....I was not conscience of any fluid trickling beneath 2 feet of powder onto the unsuspecting ski. That's my defense and I'm sticking (chuckles)  ::)with it!

And as far as marking territory...Ron, can you ship your Watea 94's to Deer Valley for me ...I need them Sunday!

Your quite the pal,
Thanks,
Gary

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 01:42:56 pm »
OK, so they were rentals and yes, it was over 2 feet deep and you were off the trail in some huge piles and trees. OK, Kill-joy!

I don't think I ever posted the pic?

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 02:06:31 pm »
Hey....if the glove fits convict....

The skis look vaguely familiar...the conditions look about right...it's just the color is not quite my usual Centrum and vitamin D combination...

I supposed next we'll be seeing that picture on the cover of the April Ski magazine....

Jim...help....I'm a victim here.

Gary

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 02:43:49 pm »
DNA test?   ;D

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 02:57:42 pm »
;D? ;D? ;D

Da Judge's Ruling:

After listening to all of the testimony (using that term loosely, of course), the court has arrived at a final verdict.

The court (after due deliberation) has determined that Mr. Ron Contarino has no actionable claim against the defendant, Mr. Gary Cassara.
In-depth investigation of the pictures provided by Mr. Ron Contarino has revealed that, contrary to prior claims, these were rental skis and? NOT Ron's skis.? Therefore, any claims for damages real or imagined would have to be placed by the ski rental agency.? Also, it is likely that any damages to said skis would actually be filed against Mr. Contarino, since the contract with the rental agency is only between said Agency and Mr. Contarino.

Additionally, no evidence of any yellow tint is visible in the ice mass of the skis placed in evidence, and alternate explanations are probable.? It is likely, in fact, that Gary was skiing so fast that he overheated the ski topsheets due to friction caused by a lack of topsheet wax that Mr. Cassara routinely applies to his own skis, and when he paused briefly (for whatever reason) the over heated skis initially melted some snow and that water was then frozen to the ski as the skis cooled.? This explanation would seem to be more in keeping with the color of the frozen liquid displayed on the right foot.

So, in the greatest tradition of the current United States court system,
the Court finds Mr. Cassara innocent of all wrongdoing, and completely not responsible for his own actions.
Additionally, the Court finds Mr. Contarino guilty of malfeasance in allowing Gary to pee on the rental agency skis that were entrusted to Mr. Contarino's care.

Note: I have no idea what malfeasance is, it just sounded like a legal word.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 03:00:31 pm by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."

Gary

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 07:39:00 am »
Thank you Jim for that stirring closing...eloquent and accurate.

Now....let us all let sleeping dogs lie!

G

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 11:50:07 am »
OK, I'm refiling in civil court for damages........? ;D

Do you have any idea of the emotional damage and stress I experienced with the embarrassment and humiliation (you know what a sensitive guy I am) I was forced to endure? Did you know the fear I expericened knowing his urine was on my skis and it may carry some strange venerial disease he contracted in some seedy back alley? Jackie Chiles where are you? :) (Seinfeld personal injury lawyer for Cramer) We shall overcome, keep hope alive....... (now pass the popcorn)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 11:53:56 am by Ron »

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2008, 11:55:04 am »
Thank you Jim for that stirring closing...eloquent and accurate.

Now....let us all let sleeping dogs lie!
G

You and the judge are merely lieing dogs  >:D