Author Topic: 05/06 Atomic M:EX  (Read 474 times)

MGardiner

05/06 Atomic M:EX
« on: October 14, 2006, 02:43:05 pm »
Q.  Anyone out there with personal experience with 05/06 Atomic M:EX ??  According to this site these skis were modified (how??) slightly from the previous year.  So far as I know they are the latest model in the 10:EX > R:EX progression.  Now I see that they are missing from the 06/07 Atomic offerings.

Wassup ??  - Mark

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GaryH

Re: 05/06 Atomic M:EX
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 11:03:56 am »
I've skied the 04/05 and the 05/06 M:EX.? I don't remember any appreciable difference.? I loved them... powerful edge hold... stable at moderate/high speed... carved really well, yet quick down the fall line.?I think? they are great true all mountain ski.? ?It really does everything quite well.? ?

The 06/07 replacement is the Snoop Daddy.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 11:10:17 am by GaryH »

MGardiner

Re: 05/06 Atomic M:EX
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 10:01:41 am »
...  I loved them... powerful edge hold... stable at moderate/high speed... carved really well, yet quick down the fall line. I think  they are great true all mountain ski.   It really does everything quite well.   

The 06/07 replacement is the Snoop Daddy.

Gary - Thanks for the info. 

I will take a look at the Snoop Daddy.  I didn't recognize it as the EX replacement because I didn't see the PULS-ti system on the top skin.  Some of this year's models still have that flash of chrome but as far as I can recall, not the Snoop.  I will be snooping for the M:EX this winter.

- mark

[attachment deleted by admin]