Author Topic: Ron's Goats for Sale!!!  (Read 130 times)

jbotti

• 6+ Year Member
  • 400 Posts
Ron's Goats for Sale!!!
« on: September 12, 2008, 05:32:40 pm »
So I go into the gear for sale section on Epic and I see Ron's Goats for sale!!! He says there is info that will expalin his actions. So Ron, what have you bought to replace the Goats? I will say that watching you makes me feel so much less compulsive about my gear purchases. Actaully hanging out here makes feel almost normal with my multiple ski purcahses per seaosn!! Way to go Ron!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Ron's Goats for Sale!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 07:04:27 pm »
yup,the goats are for sale and without defending myself, I was pretty clear I wasn't positive I would keep them. Now then, what am I replacing them with?  http://www.blizzardsportusa.com/big_mtn_argos.html

A sweet ride fer shure!  132-101-118, 26.5 TR, in a 180.

Tim, the owner of Alpine, hooked me up and I really appreciate it. It was very kind of him, so please buy your ski there. Plus, he joined up here.

Here's whats so cool about blizzard, awesome boards. Top quality. Bindings have jester heel (wide ride), bindings will go with most other Blizzard skis, so I can buy the Blizzard 8.1 (81 underfoot) and use the same binding from my Argos!  Sweeeeet.......

Glenn

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 09:10:37 pm »
Nice score Ron!

Yet another reason I love this place...I can buy two pairs of skis in 5 months...but someone else is still out buying me. LOL! Now I don't feel so bad....

gregmerz

• 4-6 Year Member
  • 200 Posts
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 05:51:30 pm »
I've been out of town and away from the internet for four days.? I come back and the Goats are "on the market" soon to be sold.? While I have some gear trading issues myself, I must now pay homage to the Zen master of gear obsession.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 05:04:36 am by gregmerz »

Ron

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 07:37:15 am »
Actaully, they would be a great pow/big mountain ski for you  (seriously)