Author Topic: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot  (Read 7960 times)

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 09:55:53 am »
Ron:

Thanks for the words of caution, and good points, and something to ponder on. ?I still remember that when I bought the Watea 84 I was considering the 94 as well and you and Gary (correctly) indicated that it was stiffer and not as fun and that the 84 was a better ski for me. ?I appreciated that, because I had made a similar mistake with the Head iM77 at a time in the past. ?And I have become a better skier, so maybe the fact that none of the three you mentioned has the trusty green icon is as much of a concern. ?

However, impressed by the physical appearance and intrigued by the versatility I remain and will most likely buy. ?But I will remember and do appreciate the honest advice.

John:? Can't resist.? Is that the reason you are still riding that metal race bike, because you don't get the torsional rigidity from Carbon Fiber.

Mike: I was forced to evacuate from Oak Island down in North Carolina once (south of Wilmington, north of Myrtle Beach).? The island got devastated, lost almost every house on the front row (and half of the beach itself).? I have been back since then, but they still haven't completely recovered and that's been 6 or more years.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:04:24 am by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."