Author Topic: A 3 Carver Review  (Read 760 times)

LivingProof

• Global Moderator
  • 400 Posts
Re: A 3 Carver Review
« on: January 13, 2012, 02:32:20 pm »
Does this mean goodbye to the Mack Truck Ski Racing Club? Just the name alone elicits visions of huge linebacker-size guys in studded leather ski jackets with life-size bulldogs emblazoned on the back, hurtling down the runs at suicidal speeds, bashing down everything that gets in their way, including small children and large trees.  Mike, I've never met you, but from your calm, thoughtful and reasoned words on the forum, the two pictures just don't match.   ;D

Here's to sanity! And to FUN!

Svend,

I am an official member of the Mack Ski Club, but I will not get the tatoo. They refer to the group as the "Whack Ski Club" and for good reason - not sure if that work is used in Canada. My first race (read Nastar is Sunday) and the Blizzard Mag Sl's are waxed and brushed. I can hear the wheels in Helluva's brain saying "Come on Man!" but, he's not saying to go faster!  I don't have Bode's gonads. The real highlight is the apre-ski at a local watering hole following the race - one place I can keep up!

As to finally meeting, its looking positive for joining G's group at Holimount later this month. I would be great to meet you and do some turns.