Author Topic: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot  (Read 8157 times)

jim-ratliff

• 6+ Year Member
  • 1000 Posts
Re: Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2010, 07:38:24 am »
My anticipation and pre-season ski excitement grows.? I'll post some pictures once I receive them
Perry: Note the quote about "they are very busy".? I think Dr. Perry needs to pull the trigger on some Healers.
JBotti: Clearly, I will be on my skis before you ---? :( :( too bad there won't be any snow within 1000 miles when I click into them.? ;D? Glad you are demoing - I look forward to hearing your thoughts.  Will be interesting to see if the overall ski performance and short turn radius is enough to outwiegh the twintip construction.  And the Howitzer doesn't have the 15m turn radius, but is probably the better soft snow ski and that's the area where you are looking to supplement your quiver.  Or maybe the UC will so overwhelm you with it's abilities that you decide to buy and worry about where it fits in your quiver later??

Quote from: Mariella @ SkiLogik
Hi Jim,

I have submitted the design and picked the veneer for you today.? They will start on your pair of skis tomorrow.? It will take a few days for the skis to be completed and ready to be shipped because we are really busy.? I will send you the tracking number once they are on their way.
I would say you will receive them within 2 weeks or so.? :-)

Have fun...

Mariella
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 07:43:13 am by jim-ratliff »
"If you're gonna play the game boy, ya gotta learn to play it right."