Author Topic: just bought rossi bandit b83 without intergrated system, need advice  (Read 194 times)

genesilvers

Hi all, I'm new to this site, I joined mainly because something been bothering me about my new purchase and I need some advise. I just bought the Rossi bandit b83 (which I hear is the new version of the b3) the store owner said it came with a intergrated system binding but he was out of those and only had the ski flat, but in his opinon it didn'nt make a difference because he felt manufacturers were doing that to sell more of their own brand binding. So I got the ski and had him add a good binding (ironiclly was a rossi binding by the way) then when I returned home, I thought I'd do some reasearch online and then I discovered there were many advantages to having this system ( unless what I read was just what Rossi put out for Marketing) Mainly what got me was this binding rides on these rails on the ski somehow so the ski bends evenly from tip to tail, not having that flat spot where the boot is, resulting in better grip to snow, easier turns etc.
I'll attach here how some sites described it, I feel awful that I did"nt get that system, my question is does it really make a difference (the original b3 last year apparently had no such system)
Should I try to sell my brand new skis and get one with the system, HELP!!
Here is some sites description of the advantages of having it: Twin Pulsion Integral? binding system utilizes two individual control beams to allow the ski to maintain a supple freeride feel
Bindings slide onto the control beams for tool-free adjustment
Integrated Axial? 120 bindings provide efficient transfer of energy from the boot to the ski and allow skis to flex naturally
Integrated binding systems allow the skis to flex naturally and fully from tip to tail for smooth turn initiation, hold and release
Dual Action III toe piece features reinforced housing in high stress areas, improving the structural integrity of the binding

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter