Author Topic: Roll Call - 2013-14 Ski Season  (Read 806 times)

ToddW

• 4-6 Year Member
  • 200 Posts
Re: Roll Call - 2013-14 Ski Season
« on: September 27, 2013, 07:24:00 pm »

All,

Count me in for the new season.  Last season's quarrels are a distant memory, and I'm looking forward to a fresh start for a new season ... including a new hosting platform!

Treat others as you would want to be treated

Jim,

That sounds good at first.... But as I tally up all the boots, skis, trips to the Alps, and new bicycles I'd be buying everyone, I'm having second thoughts.  I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm not that good a man.

To be clear, my moral weaknesses shouldn't prevent others from treating me properly.  Who's picking up the tab for my new pair of Raptor B2s?  An admirer has already paid for my 3 season passes, so there's no need to pick up that expense.  I do, however, still have available an opportunity for a noble soul to sponsor the cost of my spring skiing trip to Hintertux, Austria.  Opportunities are limited, so don't delay.

Highangles,

A quick calculation based on the chair 1 weather station at your home mountain shows that the wetbulb temp is 24.6* and rapidly falling.  Guns may be roaring tonight.  The summer heat is breaking and it's time for you to come out of hibernation and help us get started on an even keel for the season.  I'll be out your way at least twice this season.  Would love to make a few turns with you again.

Todd